10 Original Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
February is associated with a number of holidays and one of the most popular is Saint Valentine’s Day. Milliards of people all over the world are going crazy and trying to find something special for their soul mates, best friends, the dearest relatives, or just for themself. Online and offline stores turning into the red heart world, restaurants, flower shops, and candy stores filled with people to the eyeballs. Already now, thousands of sites offer discounts, promo codes, and other promotions.
We tried to make a list of Valentine’s Day gift ideas on any budget.
1. DIY gifts are always a good idea. You can make a postcard, a poster with a heart which is made from photos, collect the box with cute and interesting items inside, write all reasons why you love someone and hide it in a box. Also, you can collect a date bucket list with 20, 30, and more date ideas in one poster or combine some of these ideas together.
3. Personalized gifts such as a cup, puzzles, table games, photo books. Unusual Valentine’s Day 2021 variant for couples offers Mapiful - the poster with the alignment of the stars at any given time and location in the world. Just choose the day and time of your first date, for example and it will be a good decoration for your house.
4. Food. It can be anything your partner loves. For example, order tasty meals directly to your door and make a restaurant at home or choose something special at Edible Arrangements. Their chocolate-covered strawberries or Valentine’s Day cookies take a separate place in the heart. Valentine’s Day at home is a safe and cozy idea, too.
5. Romantic trip. Escape from a noisy city and nestle with your love in nature or a luxury hotel. Getaway or another lovely place can hide you from everyone.
7. Jewelry, watches, and other accessories will be a universal gift for everyone, but especially a good Valentine's gift for him. Here you can add leather wallets, bracelets, bags, etc. You definitely can find something good from the wide choice of Paul Hewitt and Jomashop.
8. Emotions. Gifts such as concert or baseball tickets, culinary master class, a certificate for making rings with your own hands, or real registration of the star will stay in memory for a long time.
9. Smart devices. Action camera, quadcopters, smart thermos, smartwatch, radio-controlled car or phone stand, mousepad, and more. Find more ideas at Target catalog.
The DiscountReactor team hopes these ideas help to choose something special. And remember, that it's no matter what you will decide to choose and what money you will spend. Gifts on this day should show your real feelings and care. But, honestly, it’s important to show your love every day: love to yourself, love to your family and to the world around you.