5 Tips to Save during the Halloween Sale
Halloween is as old as this world
Halloween has its roots deep in the history of the human world. Today we know this holiday as a time jack-o-lanterns cast their warm glow all over the streets and kids in spooky costumes walk around the neighborhood, knocking on the doors of houses and shouting “trick or treat”. But many centuries ago, it was the way for ancient Celts to honor their ancestors and celebrate the end of summer and the harvest.
The vibe of Halloween
Halloween now and the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain then, this holiday has evolved to fit the modern society. On October 31, 2023, you should expect a day of activities like festive gatherings, eating treats, carving jack-o-lanterns, trick-or-treating, and, of course, lots of shopping. The latter comes with irresistible temptation as stores show alluring deals all over their display windows.
Top 5 tips to maximize savings during Halloween Sales
With all those sales offerings and deals, you never know if they will actually let you save up or if it is just a marketing gimmick. Let's take the guesswork out of your shopping experience. Check the five life hacks below on how to save during the Halloween Sale.
- Favor store brands. Big-name brands are always a 100% guarantee that you will get the quality you expect or even one that exceeds your best wishes. However, you will always have to overpay for products that have the world’s known brands on their fancy labels. Store brands offer the same, and often even better, quality as opposed to their costly rivals. But the price tag is about one-third of that of big-name brands. At Walmart, you will find plenty of store and big-name brands. Open the product page of a big-name-brand item that grows on you. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the “More items to explore” and “Customers say these are easy to fold”. There you will find a fleet of alternatives, including those from more fair-priced store brands. Check out your purchases with a Walmart promo code to max out your savings.
- Download their “Apps” first thing. Almost all major e-commerce web stores will never torture you with their websites as you struggle to navigate them via Safari on your smartphone. The laptop version of a website doesn’t work smoothly on the relatively small screen of your phone. For this reason, e-commerce web stores like Macy’s work on mobile apps as a matter of course. By downloading the Macy’s app, you will stay in the know, heart your faves, keep tabs on everything, see your points progress, and get carved-just-for-you Halloween and beyond discounts. Put the Macy’s promo code on the top of all those benefits and you will seriously save on every purchase.
- Add the faves to the shopping cart and simply abandon it. That’s the kind of life hack that will let you cut away even more of the price of your Halloween sale purchase. For example, you can fill the shopping cart at Target with costumes and décor at up to 30% off Halloween sale. Leave your items in the cart and simply wait. The web store will send you an email wondering whether you would love to return to your abandoned cart and check out the order. They will put in a promotion in the letter as an encouragement. That’s when you can take the deal. At the checkout, top your order with a Target promo code to save even more on your purchase.
- Sign up for the newsletter in exchange for a welcome-aboard discount. Though singing up is an easy thing to do, you still have to spend some time you would spend on more useful and joyful things. Life is too short to waste it on trivial stuff as signing up. And web stores are aware of it all too well. So, they make your sign-up efforts rewarding, giving you a promotion in exchange for your subscription. In other words, on top of the Halloween steam up to 50% deals on Anova Culinary kitchen tools, you can have about 10-15% off your purchase by simply signing up for the mailing list. When using Anova’s promo code at the checkout, you will further maximize your savings on Halloween or any other sales.
- Check out with their credit card. Some stores offer credit cards. If the one you shop regularly or often does so, go for it without giving it a second thought. Credit card paves the way to a constellation of benefits like cashback, rewards, and plain discounts. At Wayfair, you can furnish your place with furniture, home décor, appliances, and accessories at up to 60% off Halloween sales and then gain even more momentum of savings with the Wayfair Credit Card. You will have 5% back in rewards, $40 off your qualifying first order of $250, and no annual fee to cover. Insert the Wayfair promo code at the checkout to fill in your home with needful things at an even lower price.
The bottom line
Halloween is the apex of autumn vibes. It is the last push to savor the vibes of colorful autumn and crips fall air before truly cold days strike. Revel in the joys of Halloween. With the help of the life hacks above you will take the most out of those joys, which is Halloween sales.