Earn 5% back in rewards on purchases made using your Gear Card
ThinkGeek started as a place for funny t-shirts and unusual presents, and since then has evolved into a web portal/store where users can unleash their inner selves - or, well, their inner geeks. At ThinkGeek, you can shop for geeky apparel and shoes, weirdo toys, electronics, gadgets, home and office decor, as well as tools for your typical geek. The store also has a Geek Kid section with hundreds of fun and exciting items, such as Tetris Stackable LED Desk Lamps, Star Wars R2-D2 Lunch Bags, Star Wars Darth Vader Force Gloves, LEGO Storage Bricks, Ollie - The App Controlled Robots and lots of other stuff.
Getting a code is pretty easy. Click on “Show coupon code”. Copy the code and get set to start shopping.
Now that we have a code, let’s use it.
1. Go to thinkgeek.com. Sign in to your account.
2. Find what you need by searching through a category that matches what you need. When you find what you need click on it.
3. On the new page are the details of your item. Check the product specifications, you may also zoom on the image of your item to examine it.
4. Select a color, size or quantity if applicable. Click on “Buy now”.
5. When another page opens check your bag. Calculate your shipping price by filling in your details and clicking on “Estimate”. Click on “Go to check out” to continue.
6. Fill in the shipping and billing address and click on “Go to checkout”.
When the next page opens, check your order summary, select a delivery speed and copy your order id. Under your sub total amount is a heading “Promotions and gift cards”. Type your code into the field and click on “Apply”. Fill your card details to complete your purchase and click on “Place order”.
Very easily done.