Old Pueblo Traders is an online magazine for fashionable women’s merchandise from around the world. They list and sell everything from clothing, shoes, intimates, and accessories for women with a focus on more conservative and classic fashions.
This is one company where you can get a large variety of sizes for the average woman, rather than simply smaller and skinnier sizes. The fashions offered by Old Pueblo Traders are mainly geared towards more mature women, although they offer a more vintage look to young women as well. Many of the styles come direct from the Tucson, Arizona area where the company is based.
It is pretty simple to apply a code, but first you need to get it. To get a code, click on "Show coupon code", copy the code and be ready to apply it on the website.
Applying is as easy as:
1. Go to oldpueblotraders.blair.com.
2. Select a category that is related to the item you need or simply type the search the word. Choose a subcategory and use the filters to narrow your search.
3. From the variety of options related to the item you need, select one by clicking on it.
4. On the next page is an image of your item, its description and product id. Pick a size, color and quantity if applicable.
5. Ensure to check the availability of your item and quantity. Click on "Add to shopping bag".
On the right side of the page, check your estimated total, below this is the field for your promotion code. Click on “Apply”. Select a checkout option.