Moving to college and starting your new life far away from home is an unforgettable experience for everyone. Are you pretty sure that the showers will be dirty and your room will smell like socks? It all worth it, as spent time in college is the best time for you and your friends. So, take it easy. Moreover, be sure your room can look more attractive with some necessary essentials. Don't worry, if you had spent all your money on summer clothing, shoes, and entertainments. We made a back-to-college dorm list by which you can improve your college dorm room without blowing your budget.
- 1. The first thing you need is the bedding set. Gorgeous bedding is the key décor item that makes your room more comfortable. From neutral and cute to colorful sheets with geometric pattern, Beddinginn.com offers you an endless amount of linens by pleasant prices.
- 2. Dress up your bed with floral decorative pillows and add splashes of colors in sleeping area to make your room cozier. At AllModern there are a lot of throw pillows to comfy hugs. Choose from modern, traditional or lumbar pillows and enjoy advantageous deals from DiscountReactor.
- 3. It is a common situation in college when your roommates go to bed earlier than you and you haven't done your homework yet, so a reading light can come in handy. Clip-on all purpose light, rechargeable booklight, electronic smart adjustable USB LED and more. Just make your selection at 1800lighting.com and do your homework with comfort.
- 4. Need to share a bathroom on your dorm floor with your roommates and think that nothing in the world can be worse? Make your college life easier with comfortable and cute bathroom essentials. From bath sponges and travel bottle sets to cream sheets and bath mats, Pier 1 satisfies all your needs.
- 5. Since most dorm floors are thin, cold or linoleum, a little fluffy rug is an excellent way to make your floor more convenient and warmer. It is difficult to know your exact room size in advance, but usually, five feet by eight feet is the perfect size to cover most of your room space. It's easy to find an appropriate carpet at Design Within Reach and don't spend extra money with promo codes.
- 6. These days almost all your homework should be done on your laptop. So, the laptop is one more necessary thing to your college life. To choose an appropriate device for you, search by release year, memory, screen size, hard drive capacity and other conditions at HP. Find a laptop which will be suitable for you.
- 7. It's hard to imagine your college life without dorm décor. Dot & Bo offers you funny college posters, mirror jewelry, tapestries, headboards and much more to plan your decoration ideas and make your new dorm room to look fabulous. Moreover, you can do it at the reduced prices with promo codes and deals from DiscountReactor.
Remember you are going to college, not – Jupiter, so enjoy the best time in your life with friends!